CUBE Summer Research Lab Seminar
Interested in Biomedical Engineering? Want a summer research opportunity but don't know where to start? Come join us for our Summer Research Seminar!
Learn from previous summer research students about their experiences, listen to Graduate Lab Representatives from IBBME talk about their research, and ask questions to figure out where to start!
1. PROPEL Laboratory - Dr. Jan Andrysek - http://research.hollandbloorview.ca/ResearchCentresLabs/PROPELLab
2. Santerre Lab - Paul Santerre - http://www.santerrelab.com/
3. Cheng Lab - Hai-Ling Margaret Cheng - http://cheng.ibbme.utoronto.ca/
4. Intelligent Assitive Technology and Systems Lab (IATSL) - Alex Mihailidis - http://iatsl.org/
5. Rehabilitation Engineering Lab - Dr. Milos R. Popovic - http://www.toronto-fes.ca/
6. Intelligent Sensory Microsystems Laboratory - Roman Genov - http://www.eecg.toronto.edu/~roman/
RSVP @ Bit.ly/CUBESummerResearch
Refreshments will be provided
When: Jan 11th 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Hope to see you there!
CUBE Exec Team 2016-2017