Constitution and Bylaws
The EngSoc bylaws regulate how EngSoc functions. They can only be changed by a resolution of the Board of Directors, and any change to the Constitution must be approved at an Annual General Meeting in which any full-time or part-time undergraduate engineering student is able to vote.
- Bylaw 1 – The Constitution
- Bylaw 2 – The Project Directors Bylaw
- Bylaw 3 – The Elections Bylaw
- Bylaw 4 – The Officers Bylaw
- Bylaw 5 – The Commercial Operations Bylaw
- Bylaw 6 – The Search and Review Committee
- Bylaw 7 – The Discipline Clubs Bylaw
The policies are a set of best practices for EngSoc. Engineering Society policies can be changed by a resolution of the Board of Directors or by a resolution of a meeting of the Officers.
- Affiliated Clubs
- Awarding Society Awards
- Election of Internal Directors
- Election of Officers
- Levy Groups
- Orientation Governance
- Suds Operations
- Summer Month Officer Elections
Other Notable Documents
For older versions of the Bylaws and/or Policies, please contact the VP Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org.