EngSoc-affiliated clubs and EngSoc project directorships can book a room through EngSoc here. A variety of University of Toronto rooms and the Engineering Communications room (or “EngCom”) are available for booking. EngCom is available for groups of up to 12 people and is equipped with a meeting table, a whiteboard, a television screen which can be used as a monitor, three computers, and a scanner.
– You are responsible for everything that happens in the room while it is booked, including other people’s actions.
– Do not bring any food or drinks into the room.
– Do not move furniture into or out of the room.
– Do not install software on the computers or modify the hardware setup of the computers.
– Do not use the computers for illegal activities. Please note that torrenting can result in the internet connection being disabled.
– Do not leave your things in the room when done. The room may only be used for storage if approved by the VP Communications.
– Do not move any material belonging to a club.
Faculty Room Rules:
– Do not use the room’s dedicated projector. You will likely be fined by the university.
By completing the room booking form you agree to abide by the rules outlined above. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact the VP Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org.