Skule™ Endowment Fund
The Skule™ Endowment Fund (SEF) is a fund that is added to every year through a special Student Levy. The interest earned on this fund is used each year on various student projects and initiatives. It establishes a perpetual source of funds dedicated exclusively to the improvement of the student experience of undergraduate engineering students at the University of Toronto.
The SEF will be governed in an open and transparent fashion, for the benefit of students, in cooperation with the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering and the University of Toronto. The SEF will support initiatives, projects and services, in whole or in part, that enhance the undergraduate experience of the student body. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Student clubs and design teams;
- Capital improvements to University buildings and infrastructure;
- Laboratory equipment for extracurricular use;
- Engineering Society activities and operations.
A compiled list of past projects financed by the SEF is available here.
Application ProcessApplication Download
- Fill in the written application.
- Email both the application and any relevant files to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject:
“SEF Application – (Name of Organization/Project)”
- The application will be discussed by the SEF Subcommittee to reach a recommendation.
- The SEF Committee will review and approve individual allocations. Funds will the distributed after this stage.