Constitution and Bylaws
The EngSoc bylaws regulate how EngSoc functions. They can only be changed by a resolution of the Board of Directors, and any change to the Constitution must be approved at an Annual General Meeting in which any full-time or part-time undergraduate engineering student is able to vote.
- Bylaw 1 - The Constitution
- Bylaw 2 - The Project Directors and Associated Entities Bylaw
- Bylaw 3 - The Elections Bylaw
- Bylaw 4 - The Officers Bylaw
- Bylaw 5 - The Commercial Operations Bylaw
- Bylaw 6 - The Search and Review Committee
- Bylaw 7 - The Discipline Clubs and Class Representatives Bylaw
The policies are a set of best practices for EngSoc. Engineering Society policies can be changed by a resolution of the Board of Directors or by a resolution of a meeting of the Officers.
- Accessibility Policy
- Affiliated Clubs
- Awarding Society Awards
- Levy Groups
- Orientation Governance
- Suds Operations
- Student Choice Awards
- Digital Services
- Confidentiality Agreement - Information Sharing
- Standing Rules of Order
- UTSU x EngSoc Associate Membership Agreement
- Beginners' Guide to BoD Procedures
For older versions of the Bylaws and/or Policies, please contact the VP Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org.