Parking Spot Bookings
EngSoc-affiliated Clubs and Project Directorships can book the EngSoc Parking spot through EngSoc. The Engineering Society Parkings spot is #382, located between the Annex and the Center for the International Experience.
To book a parking spot, please send an email to Rhonda at firstname.lastname@example.org and the VP Student Life at email@example.com with the following information:
- Contact name and email
- Organization name
- Car make
- License plate
- Province of license plate
- The Engineering Society Parkings spot shall only be made available to EngSoc affiliated student clubs, Directors, Officers and Associated Entities.
- Bookings shall have no cost with the exception of refundable deposit fees for certain bookings.
- The requesting organization shall abide by these rules as well as the Transport Services regulations.
- Hours for parking:
- During the following hours the permit can only be used to park in the EngSoc designated parking spot (number 382, see map attached): Monday to Friday from 7AM-5PM.
- During all other hours and statutory holidays clubs the permit can be used to park anywhere on campus that is marked with a P on the campus map (see attached). The permit can also be used to park in any of the reserved spots except for those that indicate “Reserved 24 Hours.”
- The organization shall book the spot 3 business days in advance.
- All approvals are at the sole discretion of the VP Student Life, some appropriate uses include:
- Loading and unloading items.
- Parking rented special vehicles for club operations (such as: cargo vehicles).
- Offering parking to special guests for club events (i.e. speakers).
- If an organization/ anyone parks in the Engineering Society parking spot without authorization/permit then Transport Services will be called to address the issue.
- Engineering Society reserves the right to ban any organization from use of the parking spot if the organization does not abide by the aforementioned rules and at their own discretion.